COMPREHENSIVE 3-PART COURSE ON CHAIRING!
PART 1: LIVE WEBINAR - July 18, 2017 @ 1PM Eastern
PART 2: SELF-STUDY - July 19, 2017 - July 24, 2017 (all materials provided)
PART 3: LIVE WEBINAR - July 25, 2017 @ 1PM Eastern
TOTAL PRICE: $189.00
The chair of a meeting has the single largest impact on the success or failure of that meeting, yet most meeting chairs receive little to no formal training or support
Don’t let the chair of your association board be caught off guard when running and chairing meetings. Set them up for success and have more effective meetings!
In this webinar series you will learn:
- The four steps to managing your nervous energy and increasing personal confidence
- How to keep a meeting on track by balancing both the people and the process sides of meetings
- Tips to deal with difficult meeting participants and a simple 3 step process for making effective interventions
- Advanced Robert's Rules facilitation techniques
Participants will receive (via digital download) the following materials:
-The ROBERT'S RULES MADE SIMPLE SOLUTION ($145 value)
- 1-hour Instructional video: “Robert's Rules Made Simple” that teaches the 7 fundamental motions used in most meetings
- Companion video Workbook and Answer Key to enhance learning and retention
- “Chair a Meeting with Confidence” eBook
- “Confident Public Speaking” Audio Course
- Robert’s Rules Meeting Cheat Sheet
In this webinar series you will learn a series of scripted examples of how to deal with difficult meeting behaviors such as when:
- Starting the meeting
- There are side conversations
- People are texting or talking on their cell phones
- The same people keep talking over and over
- People arrive late or leave early from the meeting
- People speak off topic
- People are not voting, or there too many are abstaining
- People make personal attacks
- Someone gets upset or has an emotional outburst
- Someone is in appropriate
- No one is participating or talking
- People are not volunteering during the meeting
- If you get lost or forget where you are on the agenda
- People are interrupting one another
- People are not correctly using parliamentary procedure
and MUCH MORE!
"Chair a Meeting with Confidence: Know What to Say When” is a practical and important webinar series that will support your success as you learn what it takes to chair a meeting with confidence.
SPECIAL NOTE: From one woman to another, I especially encourage that women attend this webinar series. As a woman, you will have greater influence as a leader if you learn how to lead from a space of personal power and confidence. Being able to run an effective meeting with confidence is a skill that will serve you for the full term of your career. So even if you do not chair meetings right now, developing this skill today will support your success tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you in this series!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our courses so registering is a risk-free proposition. If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with the course we will gladly refund your money.
We look forward to seeing you online! Happy meetings!
TOTAL PRICE $189
Susan Leahy MA CSP is the co-founder of Group to TEAM Leadership Solutions, a training and consulting firm that supports organizations to build a “Culture of TEAM” by empowering the individual. Susan understands that great TEAMs run great meetings and she is the founder of Robert’s Rules Made Simple. Susan’s Robert’s Rules Made Simple training products are used by thousands of boards across the US and Canada to run more productive meetings.
Susan is a Certified Speaking Professional and Confidence Coach. Susan is the creator of “The Confident Woman Program” a powerful online program that connects women to their confidence while elevating the condition of women in underdeveloped countries. #StrongerWomenBetterWorld.