#1 - Learn Robert's
Rules in 1 hour
Get immediate online access to the training solution used by thousands of boards
#2 - The best in
The effective, affordable way to get your entire board up to speed with Robert's
Learning robert's rules of order really can be simple!
Robert's Rules of Order (or parliamentary procedure) is unfortunately a source of frustration for countless boards. This is not because there is a problem with Robert's Rules of Order, it is because board members typically receive little or no Robert's Rules training when they join or get elected to a board. This lack of training leads to confusion, frustration, wasted time and money.
But it does not need to be this way! Whether you use Robert's Rules of Order in your Homeowner's Association, Board of Directors, Volunteer Organization, City Council, Non-Profit, Church Council, Civic Organization, College or University Board or Greek Organization, ROBERT'S RULES MADE SIMPLE can help!
With our our one of a kind training approach, ROBERT'S RULES MADE SIMPLE makes learning Robert's Rules of Order as easy as 1, 2, 3! And with over 5,000 boards across North America using our training programs to run better, more effective meetings, we are the industry leader!
Motions; amendments; postponements; lay on the table; previous question; voting; minutes; agendas; our programs cover them all and more! There quite simply is no easier way to get every board member up to speed with parliamentary procedure than ROBERT'S RULES MADE SIMPLE.
We have training options for all kinds of boards. Our signature training program, the ROBERT'S RULES MADE SIMPLE SOLUTION, is a video-based all-in-one course perfect for individual or board training. We also have interactive WEBINARS for groups that prefer a live "in-person" training experience. And for educators who need to teach Robert's Rules themselves, we even teach you how to train our tried and tested material through the INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
Whether you are the chair, parliamentarian, secretary, treasurer or just a member of your board, you don't have time to waste in poorly run meetings, so do yourself a favor and get started with ROBERT'S RULES MADE SIMPLE today!
Partial CLIENT LIST
- 17th Corps Field Hospital
- Allergy Associates & Asthma, Ltd.
- Associated Students of Mills College
- Awender Chiropractic
- Ball Quarter Horses
- Bloorview School Authority
- Calgary Arts Academy
- Cheyenne Animal Shelter
- Chi Zeta Theta Sorority Inc.
- DSM Engineering Plastics
- East Grand Rapids Aquatics
- Episcopal Collegiate School
- Florida Atlantic University
- Future Leaders of the Philippines
- Greater Open Door Trustee Board
- Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors, Inc.
- Guam Cockpit License Board
- IATSE Local 50
- Idaho State University
- IvyTech Community College
- Kentucky State University
- Monroe Community College
- Nell Financial
- New York Chiropractic College
- Nipissing University
- Northern Illinois University
- Ohio Attorney General's Office
- Oklahoma Student Government Associaton
- Pace University
- Perkins Law PLLC
- Providence College
- Raisin Charter Township
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rockfield Baptist Church
- Rowe Canada Inc.
- Spirit and Truth Ministries
- Students' Association of MacEwan University
- The Election Integrity Project
- The Merriwether Group
- The University of Alabama School of Law
- Town of Clinton, CT
- United Power
- University of Georgia
- Willette Daniels Realty, Inc.
- Wyoming State Forestry Division